Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Hopeless In Seattle

It's not even over and I don't know what to say. The Dynamic Duo AKA Misha and Mommy were "unique" even by freak standards. Maybe it would be a good idea if Paula stays high!! I would. Now, be honest. Who did NOT love Batman and Robin.......Wes the Lemur and his portly friend? I thought they were sweet in their own bizarre, mentally disturbed way. I'm glad they have each other. Red, the sabre-toothed lumberjack from Wisconsin only served to validate all the horror stories I've heard about cheeseheads. Don't believe me? I have two words for you: Ed Gein. Check out www.houseofhorrors.com/gein.htm - 22k If Ed were alive, no doubt he'd be living in Seattle. :) Good night and have a lucid tomorrow.

Ratchet, RN

6 comments:

Dale said...

The nurse is in. I'm high right now. Talk me down.

Nurse Ratchet said...

I'll send you a singing telegram from Seattle. That'll bring you down!

Coaster Punchman said...

Hmmm.....Nurse.... Ratchet..... couldn't you hook us ALL up? What's the point of being in that business if not for the free drugs??

From the sounds of it, we might need them before Season 6 is over. Glad I couldn't watch tonight.

Nurse Ratchet said...

Due to some asshole administrator getting her panties in a twist about corporate compliance, my place of employment no longer accepts drug samples. DAMMIT, JIM!! No more Vicodin, Lortab or Percocet. However, on Tuesdays the cafeteria serves a great little Sauvignon Blanc with the hotdish.

Kireliols said...

Did anyone else notice the security detail waiting outside the door to protect little Ryan when RED came out? we giggled. We were sad when nothing came of it- we hoped to see RED wrassled to the ground...

Nurse Ratchet said...

Do you think Red has ever kissed a woman?