Thursday, January 17, 2008
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
- Jabba the Butt was a geek- with or without chest hair
- I loved Tempest -- I was hoping she could sing, but what a sweet, sweet girl
- Christina the Star Wars chick -- OMG... She called it herself - a DORK!!!
- I really don't remember her name, but the glitter girl that wants to go into "actressing"... what a freakin' freaky freak!!!
- I really, really liked the girl with the special needs child. She was beautiful and had a great voice. I hope she can get past the Wedding Singer vibe, too.
- Brooke - the nanny of the twins that has never seen an R rated movie - was boring to me. Too quiet and didn't stand out... she will sing ballads and bore us to tears (could I be WRONG?) Let's see!
- My faves are Chris - the HOT, black guy with the dreds and the girl that sold her barrel racing horse (not good with names yet). I need to see them in Hollywood before I commit.
I don't like it when they cry. Most times it breaks my heart. Tempest killed me, but it was for the best. She seems to have a very supportive family.
I'm looking forward to the rest of this season. I've heard Simon say it is the best and he already knows the top 3... don't know if that is just publicity or the truth. Can't wait to see what happens!
There are a couple of Atlantan's coming up in future eps -- I can't wait to see how they sound and if they can represent the ATL...
God I love this show!!!