Wednesday, February 21, 2007

A prediction...

I think a guy is going to win this year.

The guys are all better looking than the girls, in my opinion. There are like 2 or 3 girls that would pass as hot, and tons of boy-band looking guys. And, I'm almost positive that at least 80% of the voters are 13 year old girls.

I didn't think any of the guys did too horrible. Ones that stood out to me were:

Rudy- he was the first one, so I'll cut him some slack, but he needs to relax and pick a better song if he makes it through.

Brandon- oooh baby!

AJ- I got a very ADD/fidgety vibe from him that kinda bugged me.

Phil- something about him really really REALLY reminds me of a muppet.

1 comment:

Dale said...

Amy, I predict that by Thursday, you'll no longer be in the predictions biz. I know these things!