Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Lady Sings The Booze

"Hey kids, lets go for a couple of drinks, I'm driving!". That's what I wanted to hear Lady D. say but instead, we have to wait until tomorrow to see if she crashes the A.I. car, so, fingers crossed.

Part of the problem for the kids tonight is that a lot of these songs are indelibly linked with the big hair, big clothes and big personality that is Beyonce Diana Ross. I don't really want to hear her songs or those of The Supremes done by other people.

If you think there ain't no mountain high enough Sanjaya, try climbing Lakisha sometime. I dare you.

3 comments:

BeckEye said...

I hear the crotch cumberbund is making a comeback. But don't call it a comeback. It's been here for years.

Melinda June said...

I am completely facinated by the crotch cumberbund, and can't wait to see it tomorrow night. What the hell??????

Joe said...

Crotch cumberbund is phrase of the year for 2007. Well done!