Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Sixties Still Rock!!

I have to say the kids sounded pretty darn good tonight. Of course, at this point, Sanjaygaya Luvstohula hasn't performed yet....guess I should've waited. Lulu looks good considering she's gotta be about 70 now...haha. Naw, she's not that old. I love 60's music....as a young girl, my dear cousin Marg ( sister to CP) lived with us for a short time....If I remember correctly it was around 1969 or so. Anyway, she had a wonderful collection of albums....those big, round, black vinyl things you play on a turntable :) Beatles, Simon & Garfunkle, etc.....Whenever I hear those songs I think of her and it brings such good memories. If Sangay screws up a 60's song I'm gonna.....I''m gonna.....I'm gonna mow his grass skirt!!

5 comments:

Coaster Punchman said...

Well cuz, I hope you enjoyed that little girl bawling Bealtemania style in honor of his 60s performance!

Jake's Mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jake's Mom said...

I will supply the grass for the mower. I don't know what idiots keep voting for the Michael Jackson wanna be but I want names!!!
AHEMMMMMM...Lulu is 4 years older than me. Just wait(hahahaha)

Nurse Ratchet said...

I SAID she looked GOOD!!! LOL So do you...for a sixties chick. HAHAHAHA

Nurse Ratchet said...

I didn't really understand the little girl getting sooo excited over Sanjaya....puhleeze. Clearly, her parents need to get her out of the house more.