Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Memphizzzzzzzzzzzz

I was a little bored with the Memphis auditions. It was merely a weak sideshow compared to the Mother of all Circuses...Seattle. However, Memphis can lay claim to such "talent" as Janita "Sexy, very sexy" Burks. Sexy as compared to what??? I would be remiss if I did not mention Travis McKinney AKA Mr. Bojangles. What the hell was that idiotic, nonsensical song and dance routine about his girlfriend? Fidel Castro is clearly underrated...who knew the little Commie could sing? My personal favorite? Robert Lee Holmes doing his impersonation of Dave Chappelle's "Tyrone Biggins." Oh wait....he was serious? Wandera the Wonder's rant "Get the &^%$$ing camera outta my face!" was almost as firey as her red hair. So natural looking. I'm anticipating the Big Apple will give us much more entertainment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I had a really hard time getting into it, too.

I loved the "very sexy" girl. She reminded me of some character someone would make up on SNL or MadTV or something.