Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Ladie's Night: March 7

Tom here.

One good and one great performance tonight; the rest were fair to middlin'.

I hate to say it, because I like her, but Paris sucked really bad tonight. She blew it. Unless something changes, she handed Mandissa the title on a silver platter. Not that I'd have a problem with that anywy, because Mandissa is The Goddess. She rocked my very soul with her rendition of "I'm Every Woman." (Ok, maybe I'm exaggerating just a bit, but she was great.)

The only "good" performance was from Katharine, although Simon was mean to her. Simon is weird. He told that redneck Kellie girl that he preferred her to last year's winner, which is a rather backhanded compliment if you ask me. That's like saying you'd "rather" be deaf than blind.

Can't wait to see what the Mormon boys have in store for tomorrow. But I have to go now - "Muriel's Wedding" is on. You can't stop progress!!!

No comments: