Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Help, I'm being held prisoner in a blog factory

This is my first blog entry ever. George is my name and I am a born and raised New Yorker without the accent, with some of the attitude, who is capable of being bitter but prefers the sweet taste of laughter, currently unemployed classical musician with a penchant for perceiving the insanity that is humanity. A small spec in the space/time continuum, I was an accidentally conceived by a Southern Chinese couple that probably would have improved the universe had they decided not to acquiesce to the conformity of marriage and raise a family. Oh well...

With regards to American Idol, I find myself cringing more when I watch this show than when watching cheesy made-for-television movies about poor, make that middle-class, dysfunctional housewives with secret problems. This season's American Idol contestants have gotten so young that I wonder if they personally know what they're singing about when they belt out lyrics such as; "Gotta get some more of your love" or "Spank your Bootie". Oh well.....

No comments: