Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The Yaminion Pledge

Everyone, say it together:

I, __________, being of sound mind, discerning ears and impeccable musical taste, do hereby pledge to power vote for Elliott Yamin, as long as I'm allowed by the AI phone lines. Neither busy signals, incomplete calls nor calls of nature will deter me from my objective. I will press the redial button with gusto and purpose, and will work dilligently to improve my calls-per-minute average throughout the evening. I will do my best to ensure that the soulful voice of Elliott will continue to be heard each and every Tuesday night, 8 ET/7 CT for as long as possible.

This is my solumn vow.


Thanks to the Yaminions Website for posting this pledge!

1 comment:

Melinda June said...

I'm so glad you're an Elliott person! Elliott is perfect. I want Elliott and Taylor to be the final two! That would tell me that there is hope for our country.