Thursday, May 19, 2011

I Take It All Back

Earlier in the season, I wrote a post about how relieved I was that Simon was gone. I knew when I wrote this post that I would likely end up eating my words. Well, pass the ketchup, ya'll, it's dinner time and I'm hunkering down on some fresh verbiage.

Last night, the judges gave absolutely no criticism, except by omission. They said things like: "The chorus was great!" or "You got overwhelmed by the emotion of the song and it made a moment." When they should have been saying things like this:

Song #1

  • Scotty: Boring! Next...
  • Lauren: I get that you love that song, but it doesn't fit you; it's too old for you and I don't believe it coming from you.
  • Haley: Well done. 
Song #2

  • Scotty: That was a good song for you. You hit your target audience right on the nose, you cynical little bastard
  • Lauren: That song about dying young was ghastly. You ran out of breath and you creeped me out with your joyful celebration of "You'll be sorry when I'm gone." I'm sorry; I just don't get it. 
  • Haley: You should fire Jimmy Iovine for picking such an uninspiring Stevie Nicks tune. What a waste of a song. That said, you did the best you could with it. I hated the wind machine. 
Song #3
  • Scotty: That song was too old for you; it was not authentic. Also, it was a cruise ship performance and smarmy. However, you did emote like the good little whore you are. I see a bright future for you, our next American Idol.
  • Lauren: Fine for a beauty pagent, but not here. You sang like a robot and bored me to death. And stop touching Ryan or I'll shoot you.
  • Haley: Cliched performance of a cliche song. And you forgot the words. Unforgivable at this time in the competition.That said, at least I believed that you probably have actually done most of what that song is talking about, so I believed it. Have fun as the runner-up! Maybe you and Crystal Bowersox can tour state fairs together or something. 

Simon: Forgive me for not railing against your departure! And know that you now have a devoted X-Factor fan. 

American Idol: Suck up judges make American Idol suck ass. 

Seacrest out. 

7 comments:

BeckEye said...

X Factor is American Idol v2.0, with Simon, Paula and a Randy lookalike, plus some brunette chick no one cares about.

nitin agrawal said...

Rocking

tiaolou003 said...

Monster Beats is most main, the earphone uses the advanced DSP

processing technology Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts, has the advanced echo

cancellation function, uses leading falls the noise and falls the wind noise technology, causes music expressive force appears a purer nature. Below lets us come to appreciate

the detail aspect specifically. Must shortly by the end of the year Polo Shirts

For Men
, to the end of the year Cheap Ralph

Lauren Polo Shirts For Men
, what the people most cared was what? Thought that this question certain and "money" character related, that this Monster Headphones certainly can be "the year-end

bonus". Regardless of being 13 firewoods or the year's end draws bonus, each Monster Beats can obtain not small wealth, obtained the year-end bonus, how can that this money plan, rewards with food and drink is wants certainly

Moncler Jackets.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing.
Visit Operion for Ecommerce System| Billing Systems | Web Based Invoice System

Anonymous said...

Luke Bryan is my favourite country singer. His voice takes me away from all troubles of this planet and I can enjoy my life and listen songs created by his mind. Now he is going on a tour this year. The concerts scheduled for the whole 2019, up to the mid-October. Ticket prices are moderate and available for all men and women with different income. If you love contry music, then you must visit at least one Luke's concert. All tour dates are available at the [url=https://lukebryantourdates.com]Luke Bryan tour 2020[/url]. Open the website and make yourself familiar with all powerful Luke Bryan concerts in 2020!

Anonymous said...

Florida Georgia Line is my favourite contry band. Headliners Brian Kelley and Tyler Hubbard are those people that can make anyone sing along. It's the reason I like to visit their concerts. And - that's surprisingly wonderful - in 2019 they have CAN'T SAY IT AIN'T COUNTRY TOUR which covers all the USA towns and cities. For concert dates list visit [url=https://fgltour.com]Florida Georgia Line Concerts[/url].

Anonymous said...

Breaking Benjamin is my favourite band of 90s. They had so many hits! The ones I remember are 'The Diary of Jane', 'Tourniquet' and their hit 'So Cold'. These are real masterpieces, not fake ones like today! And it is awesome that Breaking Benjamin have a tour in 2019-2020! So I'm going to attend their concert in 2019. The concert setlist is here: [url=https://breakingbenjaminconcerts.com]https://breakingbenjaminconcerts.com[/url]. Check it out and maybe we can even visit one of the Benjamin's together!