Thursday, March 04, 2010

Danny Gokey appears on Idol! And his new single is either:

a) a slap in the face to his dead wife (I loved you but you died so I'm going to go find something better!)
b) a blatant pander to his Christian Cougar voting base in hopes of beating Adam and Kris on the Billboard charts (seriously, dude...you're not even 30 yet so why are you singing about how age is just a number?)
c) a happy combination of both.

Danny Gokey. All class. All the time. Oh. And guess what you're getting for you next birthday, CP.

3 comments:

BeckEye said...

You know, my sense of morbid curiosity is EXTREMELY high. But I can't even bring myself to click that video. Uh uh. No way.

Jenny Jenny Flannery said...

"Oh. And guess what you're getting for you next birthday, CP."

LOL!! ::gasp/wipes tears::

Coaster Punchman said...

Min, to paraphrase the words of my goddess and muse, Parker Posey: If you send that Gokey CD anywhere near me, I swear to God I will unfriend you, refriend you, pull your hair and unfriend you again.