Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Oh for crying out loud


The reason I don't like to get posting right away on these first audition shows is that I can hardly stand it. How do you spell T-R-I-T-E again?

I mean, every show is exactly the same, with a pathetically interchangeable cast of characters. As always, there is the mandatory gang of idiots who want nothing more than a William Hung moment of fame; at least one black-hair Susie with lots of eye makeup and no discernible talent; a Britney wannabe whose only apparent interest is to grunt & shimmy her way to God knows what; assorted retards and other talentless sorts who have no idea they lack the most basic skills of human interaction; smatterings of kids who know very well what AI is all about yet who come in with some stupid gimmick, as if singing a duet with blue horns on your head might somehow compensate for your otherwise total lack of worth; and on and on.

I swear, half of these people must be the same morons who visit New York and stand outside the windows of The Today Show in hopes of getting their overfed faces on TV. And for what purpose, exactly? It all makes me sick. Tonight's program was hideous to a degree where I can safely say I'd kill myself if I were forced to watch this more than once a week.

Paula, Randy, Ryan, Simon, listen up please: let's cut the crap and get to the part that's supposed to be a real competition before my need to hurt somebody grows too much stronger.

Oh, and I really could have done without the tearful father-daughter reunion. That was particularly offensive.


I think I need a drink.

4 comments:

Dale said...

The good parts for me were Paula's inebriation and that girl coming down the escalator saying she'd prove Simon wrong by becoming America's Next Top Model.

Marni said...

I want this part to be over. Seriously.

I'm OVER all of it. Let's get on with the talent and quit giving idiots a forum to lower our standards even more.

Joe said...

CP, while I agree with you totally, I'm still not tired of the losers, whack-jobs and rejects. They're like crack to me.

Joe said...

CP, while I agree with you totally, I'm still not tired of the losers, whack-jobs and rejects. They're like crack to me.