Thursday, February 12, 2009

My thoughts on the final 36

I'm completely torn. I can't decide who I want off the show first: Dead-Wife-Danny, Titsiana-del-Loco or Hysterical-Headband-Guy (aka My-Mom's-In-Jail).

In early competition, my faves are Nick Mitchell, Ju'not Joyner, Lil Rounds, Stephen Fowler, Anoop Desai, Matt Breitzke, Taylor Vaifanua and Jeanine Vailes. (I fear Taylor may be one of this year's Mormons, though, which would change my vote. And yes, I said Nick Mitchell. That Norman Gentle bit cracks me up every time. It's like someone told him to be a gay Taylor Hicks.)

Oh, and let's add in Ricky Braddy because he might have the worst name for a future star ever. Every time they say his name I start to correct them ("It's pronounced BRAY-dee!"), or get a flash of Talladega Nights.

2 comments:

Dale said...

You're after my own damned heart here Melinda June. I'm over Dead-Wife-Danny and the other two. I hope your dashes help dash them off.

It's on my skin! Maybe someone could use that to sell some sort of beauty product?

Emily Ekins said...

Why would it change your vote if one of them is mormon? explain.