Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Idol Hopes and Dreams

The blind guy has to at least make it to the point where they do a big number with choreography.  Are you telling me you wouldn't tune in to see the kids all criss crossing the stage and his white cane a-flapping to the strains of "I keep workin' my way back to you babe..."?  It'd also be a dream to see him behind the wheel in one of their cheesy Ford commercials.

Also, Norman Gentle for the win please.  Come on America!  Only you can do it! 


5 comments:

Gifted Typist said...

Wicked, Dale

Anonymous said...

I will cast my vote for him, just for you! Well, and to see him criss cross the stage - but mostly, for you.

BeckEye said...

Yeah, I read on VFTW the other day something about how they can't wait to see Scott wandering off during the group dance numbers. I have to admit, it never even occurred to me. But now it's ALL I can think about.

Coaster Punchman said...

You know they would totally do that with the car commercial. They would think it is SO funny and then there would be hate mail and controversy and guess what else? Free publicity!

Chancelucky said...

What's the big deal about having a blind contestant....they've had several singers who were clearly deaf and at least one judge.